Dear Parents and Learners,
This update is regarding online tuition days and the maximum number of tuition days in each month.
There will be a maximum number of four lessons each month, for those who take one lesson a week, and eight lessons a month, for those who take two lessons per week.
This means that for example if you usually have lessons on a Monday but there happens to be five Mondays in August then you will only pay for a maximum of four Mondays. The same goes for any other day during the week that you have tuition.
So unless otherwise stated or unless there is some exceptional circumstance then the above will be the norm for online lessons.
This does not apply to those doing short intensive courses or lessons/courses lasting less than a month.
Arabic Daily Support Team
Some reasons to learn Arabic
Arabic is the fourth/fifth most spoken language in the world. There are many countries that speak Arabic as a first language. One of the first things that a person does when he or she becomes a Muslim is to learn some basic Arabic words and chapters of the Quran. Arabic is also the language of many Christians in the Middle East who are very proud of their language.
Why would anyone learn Arabic?
- It is a scientific language.
- It is a spiritual language.
- It is one of the top languages to learn in political and economic circles.
- Its letters are clear, unlike many other languages where various letters can have different sounds and pronunciations.
- It is a language whose learners increase every time someone becomes Muslim…and we all know how many people are becoming Muslims, despite the negative media stereotypes and shocking stories.
- It is a language not just of Arabs or for Arabs, as the Arabic language has been made international…it is now open for anyone to learn.
- There are obviously many jobs a person can get if they can speak Arabic such as within Journalism, travel companies, NGO’s, charitable organisations and aid agencies, translation and interpretation, teaching, spy agencies and secret services, financial institutes working and meeting with those rich Arabs etc etc etc.
- For social reasons…maybe you have a Muslim friend or know someone who is Arab or speaks Arabic.
- It is a language that has been around for some 2000 years. It has classical, modern and colloquial versions of it.
- And last but not least it is the language of one of the most popular and widely read books ever. The language of a book that is controversial but attracts so many people of all backgrounds and cultures. It is the language of the Holy Quran.
There are many Arabic words used in other languages like English, you may even speak words of Arabic origin without even realising.
52 total views, no views today