ADLS Services | Arabic Daily Language Support
Welcome to ADLS Services | Arabic Daily Language Support.
In life and learning, we often need a little help, so it makes sense to have access to support and resources that can make a little difference.
What is ADLS Services?
Arabic Daily Language Support (ADLS Services) is an independent language education company which started back in 2011. It was re-established in 2014 to incorporate it’s not for profit charitable works, alongside its community-focused literacy and educational development projects. ADLS was founded in London via a network of inspired people keen to give back to communities in different ways.
ADLS is motivated by such organisations as UNESCO and its International Literacy Day in September. As well as World Book Day during March, World Language Day, Education Day and similar celebrations and observances.
What is your mission?
Our mission is simply to support, serve and inspire change. Well-being, peace, love and understanding are at the core of our mission statement. We believe that one of the paths to learning is establishing a positive ethos, founded on faith and trust. This path to learning also seeks to foster a climate of respect and trust amongst people based on shared values across communities. Ultimately it is a mission of sharing for success.
What are the ADLS project themes and aims?
- To provide community education support, (Functional Skills, Numeracy & Literacy).
- To advance awareness of positive behaviour & lifestyle, (Moral, Psychological & Spiritual Development).
- To promote the well being of children and adults, (Health, Peace Building & Safeguarding).
What do you do?
- Our primary work is to support language and literacy activities. This often takes place in homes, schools, centres and online.
- We provide support for lifestyle lessons and well-being awareness programmes.
- We look at ways to support causes such as literacy, behavioural improvement, safeguarding and various humanitarian projects.
- We are in contact with painters and decorators, gardeners and other service providers such as English and Maths tutors.
- We prepare students for exams in the UK and abroad.
- We provide visiting examiner, interpreter and translation services.
- We arrange speaker hire for an event or school visit.
How can I make inquiries or support ADLS?
Unless you already have other contact details for us, via our other websites, then you may use the following contact information:
- Email: arabicdaily [at] gmail [dot] com
- 0786 786 2520
194 total views, no views today