For PAYG and Advance Monthly Tuition Payments.
1. You can make monthly advance payments using online banking smartphone apps or via your bank website, from your account to ours. Failing that you can also deposit payment at your local bank branch, Monday to Friday.
2. You can set up an automatic monthly standing order, from your bank, for payments on the first of every month.
3. If you have an online banking app (like Natwest) on your smartphone you can use the Visa Personal Payment section under ‘Pay your contacts’ just enter the amount and phone number for the person you wish to pay. Please note lessons will not usually be given until payment is processed into account, please allow for 2 days.
4. You can also use PayPal. If you accept to use PayPal, as your preferred method of payment, you also accept the service charge, 0.25p for every £5.00.
- Please check the total before making payment, some months, like August 2015, have 5 Mondays, whilst other months have only 4. If you are not sure of the correct amount please check with your tutor. If you need help making online payments or require bank details please call.
- Please avoid late payments, as this will jeopardise lessons.
94 total views, 0 views today