GCSE Arabic Speaking Paper
GCSE Arabic Examiner for hire. Visiting Schools in and around London and the UK. Although based in London we serve a very large area of the UK and often travel outside of London. If you know of any local schools requiring a GCSE Arabic examiner please share our contact details. We also:
- Mark Mock Papers
- Offer Preparation Lessons Prior to Exam Online
- Teach GCSE Arabic Online via Skype during School hours, after school and outside of School at home.
- Mostly we visit schools between mid-March and mid-April for the Edexcel Arabic speaking paper.
- Run Pre-GCSE Courses
- We can tell you how ready your student is and their predicted grade.
Our contact arabicdaily [at] gmail dot com or 0786 786 2520
GCSE Arabic Examiner
You might not know it… but examiners want you to pass too.
Student Advice and Preparation Tips.
1. Prepare well and get the right information so that you can approach the exam with a more relaxed frame of mind.
2. Try not to rely heavily on colloquial language, remember the GCSE exam seeks to find out how well you can use modern terms in a variety of contexts.
3. Keep your work looking neat, if you need to cross out just put a line through it. Avoid blotches of ink where you have heavily scribbled a word you decided not to use.
4. For the Arabic speaking paper try not to use one word answers. You may ask the examiner a question for the exchange to be more interactive.
5. To allow for a good recording, and in order for every word of the speaking conversation to be picked up on the audio, the student should be close to the microphone.
6. For the writing paper you should know how to find meanings of words in an Arabic dictionary.
7. Make sure you are in contact with someone who can help you work on your Arabic skills, prior to exams.
8. Make sure you are answering the write question. Check the necessary boxes.
9. Thoughtful commentary that consistently links technique to the writer’s purpose will score highly.
10. Always try and proof-read your writing.
11. With the speaking paper don’t be afraid to ask the examiner to repeat a question if you are not clear on a question.
12. Use some good Arabic books to revise. See the section on the Arabic resources page. There are also many books you can use, other than the ones on the Arabic resources page.
13. Find out where you can hire a GCSE Arabic Examiner or contact us.
8574 Visiting GCSE Arabic Examiner
10 total views, 0 views today