Arabic is a Semitic Language
- Semitic people speak Semitic languages, such as Jews, Arabs and Muslims.
- Arabic is one of the oldest spoken languages alive today.
- Arabic is of the Afro-Asiatic (African-Asian) language family group, along with Aramaic and Hebrew.
- Arabic is so common it is counted as the fifth most spoken language in the world.
- The Arabic language has 28 letters.
- One of the oldest forms of Arabic literature is Arabic poetry, which is in classical Arabic, along with the Quran.
- There are a number of forms of Arabic, Classical, Colloquial, Quranic and Modern Standard.
- Arabic is a Semitic language and its popularity has grown into 100’s of millions of speakers.
7 total views, 0 views today