مرحبا بكم في العربية اليومية
Why Choose Arabic Daily Language Support?
- We offer a range of Arabic services such as translation.
- We provide language support for schools.
- MFL External Examiner hire.
- Support for home-school students
- GCSE Arabic and pre-GCSE Arabic preparation.
- General Arabic lessons (non-exam based).
- Private Home tuition or online lessons.
- Quranic lessons in Tajweed, memorisation, recitation, Tafseer etc.
- Free tuition registration.
- Arabic classes at a suitable time and place.
- Decide on the focus and needs of your Arabic course.
- Small groups or one-to-one tuition for optimal progress.
- A track record of proven successful cases.
- We love what we do.
- Improved experience year on year.
- Excellent value.
- Available student testimonials and parent references.
Welcome to ADLS UK | Arabic Daily Language Support.
In life and learning, we often need a little help, so it makes sense to have access to support and resources that can make a little difference.
What is ADLS UK?
Arabic Daily Language Support UK (ADLS UK) is an independent language education company which started back in 2011. It was re-established in 2014 to incorporate it’s not for profit charitable works, alongside its community-focused literacy and educational development projects. ADLS was founded in London via a network of inspired people keen to give back to communities in different ways.
ADLS UK is motivated by such organisations as UNESCO and its International Literacy Day in September. As well as World Book Day during March, World Language Day, Education Day and similar celebrations and observances.
What is your mission?
Our mission is simply to support, serve and inspire change. Well-being, peace, love and understanding are at the core of our mission statement. We believe that one of the paths to learning is establishing a positive ethos, founded on faith and trust. This path to learning also seeks to foster a climate of respect and trust amongst people based on shared values across communities. Ultimately it is a mission of sharing for success.
What are the ADLS project themes and aims?
- To provide community education support, (Functional Skills, Numeracy & Literacy).
- To advance awareness of positive behaviour & lifestyle, (Moral, Psychological & Spiritual Development).
- To promote the well being of children and adults, (Health, Peace Building & Safeguarding).
What do you do?
- Our primary work is to support language and literacy activities. This often takes place in homes, schools, centres and online.
- We provide support for lifestyle lessons and well-being awareness programmes.
- We look at ways to support causes such as literacy, behavioural improvement, safeguarding and various humanitarian projects.
- We are in contact with tradesmen, painters and decorators, gardeners and other service providers such as English and Maths tutors.
- We prepare students for exams in the UK and abroad.
- We provide visiting examiner, interpreter and translation services.
- We arrange speaker hire for an event or school visit.
How can I make inquiries or support ADLS?
Unless you already have other contact details for us, via our other websites, then you may use the following contact information:
- Tuition and general contact email: arabicdaily [at] gmail [dot] com
- 0786 786 2520
320 total views, 0 views today