External Examiner Hire for GCSE Arabic
GCSE Arabic Examiner
If you would like the GCSE Arabic Examiner service at your school or centre please see the following. Do let us know: 1. What year do you intend to sit the exam? 2. How many students do you have sitting the exam? 3. Have you/they prepared the theme and topics for conversation? 4. What is the location of your school or centre? The exam window for the speaking paper is usually between mid-March through to mid-May. The earlier you contact us the more likely it is that we will be able to help.
GCSE Arabic Examiner for hire. Visiting Schools in and around London and the UK. Although based in London we serve a very large area of the UK and often travel outside of London. If you know of any local schools requiring a GCSE Arabic examiner please share our contact details. We also:
- Mark Mock Papers
- Offer Preparation Lessons Prior to Exam Online
- Teach GCSE Arabic Online via Skype during School hours, after school and outside of School at home.
- Mostly we visit schools between mid-March and mid-April for the Edexcel Arabic speaking paper.
- Run Pre-GCSE Courses
- We can tell you how ready your student is and their predicted grade.
Visiting Teacher Hire for GCSE Arabic
We also offer a visiting teacher service for the preparation towards the GCSE Arabic exams. Whether it be a one-off session or weekly sessions, we can visit your school to prepare students for the individual papers that make up the Arabic GCSE exam. We do early mornings, after-school or other suitable time.
Arabic Tutor available for Online Skype lessons. Offering a range of lessons in Arabic such as Medina Arabic, Gateway to Arabic, Mastering Arabic, Al Arabeya Bayna Yadayk, Your Arabic Friend, Al Kitaab fi Ta’lum Al Arabiya, Al Kitaab Al Assaasy and more of your choosing with an online Arabic teacher.
Like Us On Facebook www.facebook.com/ArabicDaily/
357 total views, no views today
FAO – School Staff – GCSE Arabic Speaking Paper
Re: Visiting Examiner for GCSE Arabic Speaking Test
Audio Recording Equipment
The Examiner is familiar with various recording devices and software but may need the support of the school’s technician or a teacher in cases where the device is not familiar to the Examiner. Please note that the Examiner does not provide recording devices, CDs or storage keys.
Mark Record Sheet
A copy of the Mark Record Sheet is usually provided by Edexcel to the School and can be found within the Administrative Support Guide, via Edexcel’s website. The Examiner will usually have a spare copy of the Mark Record Sheet.
The Speaking Test
The GCSE Arabic Speaking Test is a one-to-one interaction between the Examiner and the Candidate. The overall time, per candidate, should not last more than 20-30 minutes. This time includes any preparation and settling in by the candidate, the test itself and making sure the test has been recorded.
Occasionally there maybe some delays due to Candidate going missing, issues with the recording device etc. In such instances an allowance of 15 minutes will be made to the original 30 minute maximum time, totalling 45 minutes altogether.
Invoice & Fees
- A fee is chargeable for any delays beyond the 45 minute maximum period.
- To minimise any delays, regarding payment, please provide an email for the Finance Officer. Alternatively a copy of the invoice will normally be emailed to the school.
- The base fee includes travel expenses but for longer distances and parking charges these will often be listed separately. The base fee is stated in the initial correspondence. We hope that the above information helps to clarify our position and any matters which may have been unclear. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further clarification. Thank you for your co-operation in advance. Kind Regards
Arabic Daily Support
PDF FAO – School Staff – GCSE Arabic
GCSE Arabic Lessons Edexcel Specification | GCSE Arabic Examiner
345 total views, 0 views today